Friday, October 14, 2016

things that made me happy this week


1 // All the amazing and thoughtful well-wishes from our friends and family after our wedding last week.

2 // This mid-century inspired wall hanging that I think will go perfectly in our living room. 

3 // Looking through pictures from our mini-honeymoon. I think our favorite had to be visiting The Biltmore



4 // The new HBO series, West World. So crazy, but Aaron and I are already hooked. 

5 // Opening wedding gifts from our generous loved ones - look at these adorable mugs!



6 // For once in a long time, there are two movies out in theaters that I really want to go see! The Girl on the Train and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

7 // Fall decor - I went a little buck wild at Target the other day and I'll be sharing all my new home decor items in a post soon!

8 // The Cleveland Indians - how amazing would it be if Cleveland won two championships in one year?!

9 // Although it was really nice to get away for a few days and spend time alone with Aaron in North Carolina, we missed our dogs SO much! It was so exciting to pick them up from the doggie hotel when we got back and they've been getting tons of extra cuddles <3

10 // So many new beauty finds that I will be sharing my thoughts and reviews on in a post soon! xx 



4 comments:

  1. Those mugs are so darling! I might need to order a pair for my hubby and me! :) I just bought the too faced primer and am interested to see how you like it!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to see both of those movies as well, and i want to visit The Biltmore AND i want those mugs. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working backwards through your posts- but what an amazing mini-honeymoon. I would loooove to visit The Biltmore one day! I can't decide if I like West World, but I'm going to keep watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mugs are so cute! I totally want to see the girl on the train too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥