Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Our Wedding // Getting Ready

Photography by Jameykay & Arlie
Happy Friday everyone! I'm here to share Part 2 of our wedding photos - this time it is all the pictures from the morning and getting ready. Warning - this post is definitely picture heavy! 

Aaron and I had to run out before 8:00 am to get our marriage license since we are from out of town...it could only be done on the day of the wedding because we got into North Carolina on Saturday and the office was closed until Monday (wedding day!) I was so nervous something was going to go wrong...I double and triple checked that we had everything we needed, but we found the place easily enough and everything went off without a hitch, so it was back to the Inn to eat and start getting ready!


Aaron got ready in the Garden House with his dad and friends, while I got ready in the main Inn with my best friends and sister. It was the perfect set up and such a relaxed time... I didn't start to get stressed until we got closer to the ceremony and started to get into a time crunch. 

After getting ready, we quickly had some portraits taken (separately) before the ceremony. We didn't do a first look - I wanted the first time we saw each other to be coming down the aisle, which is a decision and I am so happy we made because it was such a special and emotional moment. 




















































1 comment:

  1. You could not look more flawless! Love all the joy captured in these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥