Monday, May 1, 2017

April Empties



I can't believe it is already May! April went by so quickly - and throughout the month I held on to all the products that I finished up so I could share them with you. Some of them were awesome, and I plan to repurchase (or already have repurchased) and some were, well pretty "meh"...so I'll be trying out other things this month.


// Yes to Coconuts - Ultra Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner
While I like some of the items in the Yes To line, this duo wasn't my favorite. They worked well enough, but I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, and there have been plenty shampoos and conditioners that I have liked equally or even more. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

// Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse
I gave this cleanser a full review recently, and to summarize...I LOVE IT. It is one of the best cleansers I have ever used, and I really hope it becomes part of the Pixi permanent line. It is gentle, effective, and all-around very high quality. I have already bought a few backups, just in case. 

// Kiss My Face Moisture Shave
I've used this product for awhile now, and I really like it. It is extremely effective for the price, and a tiny bit goes a long way...so it ends up lasting a very long time before needing to be replaced! I would like to try out the Pacifica shave whip, but I have a feeling that for the price and the fact that this product is so nice on my sensitive skin...I'll keep coming back to it ;)

// Dr. Bronner's Unscented Pure Castille Liquid Soap
I grabbed a small bottle of this product out of the baby section in Target one day, just to try it out - and I ended up really liking it! I have already repurchased another small bottle (they also make huge bottles - up to a gallon!) and I think it will be a great baby soap, as well as a soap I will use. Sometimes it is just nice to use something free of any scents or fragrances...just basic body soap. 

// Yes to Tea Tree & Sage Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
I originally purchased this product for Aaron, as he has a sensitive scalp that tends to get dry and itchy. He really likes it, and I ended up using it quite a few times too because the smell is SO nice. It has a very bright, refreshing, unisex scent that I ended up loving...so we will probably be repurchasing these!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any Yes products before - I really want to now! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥