Friday, October 10, 2014

loving lately


1 // Hemp & Honey + - great new product line introduced to me by a friend at work...really loving the Tea Tree & Black Pepper Scent.

2 // Marshalls Abroad - one of my new favorite blogs and Instagram accounts, go check out Amanda's gorgeous family, photos, and recipes!

3 // No-bake Nutella Energy Bites - came across this delicious looking recipe on one of my favorite blogs, Love and Bellinis...definitely going to have to try these out soon!

4 // Hot Cider - one of the best fall drinks. I love apple cider, but hot wassail is my favorite.

5 // Express Sweater - have you ever had a clothing item you got rid of, then ages later you see a picture of yourself wearing it or you remember it and think "why did I ever get rid of that?"...maybe I'm crazy, but it seems to happen to me all the time. Thank God for eBay right? Found exactly the sweater I was looking for in less than 5 minutes, and 5 days later it arrived on my doorstep :)

Join the Friday link up over at September Farm!

 

10 comments:

  1. I get sad when I sell clothes and then remember how well they matched outfits - then i curse myself for selling them LOL! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweater looks sooo cozy! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love ebay for things like that, or for finding slightly used items that i wouldnt pay full price for - love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you loved my nutella bites! I hope you have a wonderful weekend girlie!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm craving cider (spiked or non) now! I thought that was you holding the bambino for a second and was going to comment how natural you look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVEEE cider too, especially caramel apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot cider... can't beat it!! So yummy :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ebay is a dangerous place that way!

    Amy
    http://chalkdustandhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great round up, number 5 is the story of my life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥