Tuesday, October 21, 2014

weekend wrap-up


// Getting the stink eye from my furball - she's too cozy to get up.

// Love being outdoors this time of year, especially at Franklin Park Conservatory.

// Need to add a plaid scarf to my fall wardrobe!

// More white room interior inspiration - I can never get enough, this kitchen is to die for.

// Perfect fall walks with Deedee - sporting her favorite sweater of course!

Find it here on Etsy if you're interested! Handmade with your dog's specific measurements and such amazing quality! We need to order a new one, this one is a year old and getting a bit too tight.

// Love all my gifts from my family's recent trip home to Scotland! I was so bummed I wasn't able to go this year...
{not pictured - penny sweeties that didn't last long enough to make it into the shot, aka I ate them}

7 comments:

  1. The photo of your trip to the conservatory is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the DeeDee-in-sweater shot! I'd love to go to Scotland so I'm sorry you couldn't go this year (and also jealous you've been before ha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sweater Deedee! I've finally jumped on the plaid trend-and I'm lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm buttons i need some please. yum. i'm still dreaming of a plaid scarf, sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww LOVE the pics of your sweet Pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deeds is so cute! And that park looks perfect! Love the scarf and goodie from scottland!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥