Sunday, December 2, 2012

favorites.


Wanted to do a quick post about my favorite beauty/fashion blogs.
I have been following these lovely ladies for a couple years now and I love keeping up with their posts!




Absolutely love Andee's style and her great healthy recipe ideas! 
She also posts beautiful photos of Laguna Beach, her travels around the world, and her adorable daughter.



Sandra has a great modern style, sharing beautiful clothing and interesting pieces of jewelry. 
I also love her makeup posts and really value her reviews and opinions on products!




I just love Mariannan's blog! She is gorgeous and post fabulous pictures of her adorable apartment in Finland.
 She has fabulous style and has recently debuted a clothing line with Bik Bok!





I found Dara's Youtube channel a few years ago and it led me to her blog.
She stopped making videos for some time, but I am so glad to see she is back! 
Her posts of New York City fashion, architecture, and lifestyle are inspiring. 
She is witty, intelligent, and has a great sense of humor!




Alex has an amazing interior design sense and she frequently share pictures of her stylish and modern apartment. 
She has an impeccably classic, yet modern fashion sense along with a fabulous line of jewelry she designs and is available for purchase on her website.




Be sure to check out all the lovely ladies and their amazing blogs!


em xx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥