Friday, April 26, 2013

missed the boat

There are a couple items that I hesitated on purchasing awhile back and, to this day, wish that I hadn't!
I'm sure everyone knows the feeling...
At the time I had started being very conscious about the money I was spending, really evaluating each purchase I made (since my closet was overflowing and bank account was hurting)
...but I definitely regret not pulling the trigger on these two things...

River Island sequin jacket
Seen here on the beautiful Teresa from Style Drifter (formerly Candy and Cookie)

H&M beige poncho

On the bright side...thanks to ebay, I still may be able to get my hands on these! I have been sure to check every couple of weeks just in case they pop up ;)

Is there anything you regret holding back on purchasing?

em xx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥