Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday ~ 2.28.14

This week has just flown by! I feel like it was just Monday...not that I'm complaining that it's already the weekend ;) For the link up this Friday, I've pulled together some of the things I stumbled upon this week...


This list...in a time where most of the things we see and read about are shocking / depressing, it is so refreshing to read stories like this that restore your faith in humanity. #10, 19, and 28 nearly had me in tears <3


These amazing paper creations...what a creative talent!! Plus, the model is fabulous ;)


Not in the least bit shocked to hear about this after his recent behavior. 


After getting back into watching old episodes of SATC, I'm loving this diagram I found of Carrie's apartment - every girl's dream NYC living space.



Finally, I've been lusting after a green cargo / utility jacket after seeing so many images of them recently...hopefully will be an addition to my wardrobe soon! 




As always, thanks for stopping by...have a fabulous weekend ladies!! xo


7 comments:

  1. GAH I love SATC episodes. They NEVER get old. Which is why I definitely own the whole series haha. Being a journalist myself though, I just HAVE to scoff on her spending and that amazing brownstone apartment she has in NY. NOT going to happen with that line of work! Womp :(. One can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I have to say I've never watched a single episode of Sex and the City. Or is it Sex IN the City?? Love that artwork though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see the floorplans from SATC and a few other favorite shows! I love those jackets as well! I have a similar style one that I got from h&m like three or four years ago-- it's so easy to wear with so many different things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Carrie's apt was nothing what an actual writer would be able to afford lol, but it gave us all the hope to dream!! Hope you're able to find that jacket!! Also, not shocked about the news with Robin Thicke - I mean she would have had to be an idiot to stay with him after everything he's "reportedly" done!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Carrie's apartment layout framed for my closet! Never realized how versatile an army green jacket can be - can't wait to see what you picked! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madewell has some really cute army green jackets right now! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love SATC and that diagram of Carrie's apartment. I think I need to watch old episodes tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥