Monday, March 16, 2015

weekending

Is it just me, or does it feel like Friday was just five minutes ago? 

This weekend was a beautiful one! The sun and warmer temps finally made an appearance in central Ohio... so we took full advantage.

Saturday was spent sleeping in (thank you babe! - who watched the dogs so I could get some extra shut eye) and then working out. Followed by a trip to GNC to stock up on protein. The struggle is real ladies...bikini season is like 11 weeks away, gotta get my butt into gear and drop these extra grad school pounds!! I'd love if you would share some of your workout / diet tips with me! I'm always looking for new exercises, recipes, ways to mix it up, etc.


Sunday was spent taking the dogs to the park to run around like banshees - Deedee actually hurt herself a bit {shocker- she seems to always be getting hurt} ...but we think it's just from over-exerting herself after spending all winter cooped up instead. She got too excited to be out! Then we came home for snuggles and gave the cars a quick wash before the sun went down. 

Sometimes, when you are snuggling with your pups - you notice the lighting is perfect and you just have to take a quick #selfie ;)


Hope you all had lovely weekends too! I hated coming into work today, but the sun shining in my window is making it a bit more bearable. xx

4 comments:

  1. That is such a good pic. Way to take advantage of the lighting for sure ;) Ugh... bikini season. Nooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot lady I am pretty sure you need no tips on looking fabulous come bikini season!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never look like that when i snuggle with my pets, haha.
    girl i can't even think of bikini season right now. my tips for myself? stop eating and start moving more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! I don't even want to think about bikini season! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥