Saturday, December 26, 2015

product empties

Good morning! I hope you've all had a very happy Christmas with your friends and families and you are enjoying a couple more days of holiday celebrations and relaxing before getting back to reality :) 

I've finished up a few products recently and wanted to share my thoughts - if I liked them, disliked them, or would re-purchase...etc! As always, everything is cruelty-free. 

skin care product review

The first are skin care products:

Mahalo Pele Mask //
Crazy, but I had never done a facial mask before...this was my first! I was super intrigued that the product was a powder, and you mixed it with water to create a paste-like substance for your face. I didn't like keeping it on for as long as the directions said, but it did make my skin feel super clean and look quite nice after washing it off. However, it ruined one of my washcloths since the product is black...lesson learned :-/

MSC Grapefruit & Spearmint Scrub //
Probably my favorite out of all of these products. Smells absolutely AMAZING and gives you the softest skin. And I believe right now their website if offering 15% off if you sign up for their newsletter! 

Blisoma Facial Cleanser // 
Really liked the make up of this product - and the results. It was very nice for my skin, but I wasn't too keen on the smell. Probably wouldn't repurchase, but I would be interested in trying some of their other products!  

Ursa Major Face Wash // 
LOVED this - I wish the sample I was given from Petit Vour had been larger, it was so lovely. It has a light minty smell to it, but not overpowering, and it left my skin feeling very clean and refreshed.


The final two are hair products:

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Shampoo //
Now, I love everything I've ever tried from Alba before...but I hated this :( 
I don't know what it was about the makeup of the shampoo, but it was a weird consistency and was hard to use. I never felt like I could get a lather going in my hair and it left my rinsed hair feeling odd. Definitely won't repurchase. 

Renpure Rosemary Mint Conditioner //
This smelled awesome (can you tell I love mint scented things yet??) and it was quite nice, but I feel kind of "meh" about it. Didn't like enough to buy it again, so time to try a new conditioner! 

Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your recent beauty product empties? 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh aside from Alba I haven't heard of any of these products/brands! The scrub sounds amazing and the mask sounds really interesting too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥