Sunday, January 3, 2016

petit vour december - cruelty free beauty box



I'm loving this past month's Petit Vour beauty box! 

The December box - "Oh What Fun" - included a great variety of items:

Mai Couture Blush Papier
Blissoma Natural Deodorant
Zabana Essentials Glow Stick
Kani Botanicals Petal Polish Rose Face Mask



Mai Couture Blush Papier // 
What an interesting concept! I can imagine these would be great to throw in your purse for touch ups on-the-go. As a non-blush user, I wasn't sure if I would like these at all, but they are subtle enough that I actually liked how they looked on my skin! Having redness in my skin to begin with, I have always hated adding "flushed" color to my cheeks, but these truly are lovely faint colors with a bit of shimmer.




Retail for $17.50 for 50 sheets - box contained 4 sheets (value est. $1.40)



I am SO excited to try this. When making the switch to cruelty free products in our house, finding a deodorant has been one of my biggest challenges. I haven't liked any that I've tried from typical stores, and I haven't had a chance to try any of the "higher end" ones such as Blissoma - so imagine how happy I was to see this in the box this month! If I end up liking this deodorant, I will DEFINITELY be ordering the full size product off their website.


Full size is $14.99 - this trial size is est. at $9.00


An interesting product, not sure yet how I am going to use it, but it is listed as being a balm stick with micro-shimmer that gives you a glow - wherever you want to apply it, body or face! 


Full size provided in box - retails for $9.95


I can't wait to try this out - I love rose scented beauty products! The pouch is resealable, which is great since it looks as if there is enough for more than one use. 


Full size is $28.00 for 4.5 oz - value of sample est. around $5.00


So...for the $15.00 price tag, this box contained at least $25 worth of great product!
Pleased as always and excited for next month's box! 
xx


1 comment:

  1. My friend has used that blush paper and really liked it - I'd be excited to try that as well! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥