Tuesday, May 14, 2013

5.12

Mother's day weekend was a quiet one...just wanted to share a few pictures I snapped from Sunday. (Did a little shopping on Satruday - will do a haul post soon!)



Kept it simple with my rockstar jeggings, a black tank, and a long, oversized grey H&M boyfriend cardigan - forgot to snap a shot of the whole outfit.

I love using a conical wand to curl my hair...it is such a simple way to get a great beachy/wavy look. Plus, I have never really been a fan of how curling irons worked and the curls they produced.

I need a new one conical wand though... one that gets a bit hotter. I've been looking at the One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Taper Iron as it's pretty resonably priced at Sally's Beauty Supply for $39.99.




I used my friend's about a month ago and loved how it worked on my hair! So, this will definitley be an upcoming purchase.


Amazing blue sky and clouds while out driving...I was the passenger ;) I'm excited for it to warm up again after being so cold the past few days!

xx em

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥