Monday, September 23, 2013

I Love the Weekends ♥

Well, I am quite proud of myself because I actually took the time to bake this weekend! Sounds silly, but I feel like I never get a chance to try out all these great recipes I find online, so I was so happy to finally have the time to try one out.

I made Blueberry Bars - a recipe posted by Ashley of "Turquoise and Teale"
You can find the recipe here.
They didn't turn out quite as pretty as Ashley's did, but they were DELICIOUS!

Two thumbs up from Aaron (quite an accomplishment as he is quite critical when it comes to food) ...and we may or may not have eaten the entire tray over the weekend ;) Oops.



 

 




Saturday's Outfit - Jean jacket/American Eagle, Black tank/H&M, Grey maxi skirt/Target,
Charm bracelet/Tiffany's, Aviators/Tom Ford


Aaron tried to snap a cute picture of Deedee and I - she is getting so big so fast, we want to make sure we have lots of pictures of her as a puppy. Anyways, she didn't quite cooperate and I ended up with a stick-mustache.



Second one turned out a bit better, although she is a bit of a brat and refused to look directly at the camera. Oh well, close enough ;)

 
Best buddies <3


Both making the growl face (aka Deedee's "mean" face) - see her little teeth peeking out. It's quite hilarious actually as she is loosing her baby teeth right now and kind of looks like an old man without his dentures in.

 
Saturday's Outfit (puppy photobombed) - Sweater/Express, Skinny jeans/Old Navy, Bracelet/American Eagle, Wedges/Target

 
Hope you all had a great weekend!
xx




7 comments:

  1. That stick mustache made me laugh, it's so hard sometimes to get a decent picture with a dog. I love the puppy pictures, and your outfits are so cute and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! xx
      And it's impossible, isn't it!? I have some good ones of her by herself, but she never wants to cooperate when someone else is in the picture ;) bit of a diva maybe? lol

      Delete
  2. Your tresses are enviable!! Those bars look delicious. I baked as well this weekend and I was shocked that my hubby (who normally doesn't go for sweets) devoured it all up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I cut my hair all off awhile back and it's taken over 2 years to get it back to the length it was ;) Need to remember that next time I get the itch to cut it short again!

      Delete
  3. Now that looks delicious!!!! I am a sucker for sweets and I like pretty much any dessert lol!!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash
    Instagram @sincerelymissash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, Emily, you're just TOOOO gorgeous!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥