Friday, September 13, 2013

Wish I Was Wearing

Wish I Was Wearing

All Saints Cardigan - fell in love with when Laura (Happily Ever Parker) posted...broken hearted it's sold out :(
White silk Tibi tank - desperately trying to find a less exensive dupe of this
Thierry Mugler "Alien" Perfume - one of my favorites, but has never been part of my collection for some reason?
Old Navy Rockstar Skinny Jeans - so comfy!
Dogeared Silver Karma Necklace - my favorite kind of jewelry...simple, delicate, understated
Shu Uemura Lipgloss (nude) - my sample size is running out so I might just have to break down and purchase
Lo & Sons Bag - love, you've probably already seen my previous post ;)
H&M Leopard Print Flats - need some of these for fall!



1 comment:

  1. Love love love tibi tanks. And you know I'm all about that delicate jewelry as well! Dogeared has some really nice pieces.

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥