Monday, September 21, 2015

weekending 9.19

 
Well, it's Monday yet again...and I'm over here wishing it was still the weekend so I could be snuggled up with these two bunnies at home.


We had a pretty good weekend...got a lot done in the house and got it totally cleaned from top to bottom - crazy how getting caught up on chores and cleaning takes up an entire day of the two days we get, right?! Sunday was spent running errands, doing a little bit of shopping, and then football! Aaron's been playing Fantasy Football on Draft Kings and it cracks me up how in to it he gets...he's actually done okay and won a little bit of money though, so not too shabby for a beginner! 

One of my errands on Sunday was to Ulta, to pick up some much needed beauty items and replacements...

 
// Nyx Dewy setting spray
// Bare Minerals eyeshadow in Queen Phyllis
// Physician's Formula Youthful Wear powder
// NYX eyebrow pencil in taupe
// Real Techniques stippling brush

New products I am trying out for the first time include the eyebrow pencil and powder - I had to replace the Rimmel pencil and Cover Girl powder I was using (since they aren't cruelty free) - so I'll let you know how I like these once I get a chance to use them for awhile!

The setting spray, stippling brush, and eye shadow are all items I have been purchasing and using for a long time now - and are all highly recommended!

Now, I don't actually watch awards shows...I find them incredible awkward and boring.
But - I love looking at the fashion that everyone shows up in! So the Emmys were last night and so many of the celebrities looked beautiful, but here are my favorite looks...

Kerry Washington in Marc Jacobs and Sarah Hyland in Zac Posen...both killing it.
 
 

And my runner ups...
Giuliana Rancic in  Zuhair Murad and Amy Poehler (LOVE her) in Michael Kors.
Just wish Amy's hair had just a bit more volume at the roots ;)


 Linking up with the lovely Biana over at B Loved Boston - join in the fun and share your weekend happenings! 
 


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all your favorites from last night and I'm really excited to hear what you think about those new products! Hope you're having a great Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Hyland looks perfect! I want to find a dress like that for a wedding in October haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need all of that make up! Those dresses were to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Sarah Hyland, as well! Heidi Klum... per usual... train wreck, sadly. I'm out of bM powder so thanks for the reminder, lady ;) Too cute of a pic of those babies of yours, also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥