Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Favorite Things: Christmas List Edition

Hey ladies!! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and families :) I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to share...my long weekend was mainly spent in the car - driving back and forth to various family occassions, so I really didn't get any pictures. I need to get better at that!

Since it is now December (crazy! Wasn't it just the beginning of fall like yesterday??) ...I am linking up with Emily and Kylie for "Favorite Things" and, in the holiday spirit, I decided to post about my Christmas Wish List.



Some of these things are items I have bought/ordered/purchased for myself recently, and a couple are things that I'm hoping Santa might leave under the tree ;)

Christmas Wish List

VS Fireside Long Jane Jammies - I have already professed my love of thermal pjs, and this wintery print is just too cute!

Naked 2 Palette - whoa. I am wayy behind on this one (as the Naked 3 just came out)...but I love the Naked 1, and these shades look right up my alley!

Clarsonic Mia - not getting any younger, and this face needs some TLC after working/going to school 45+ hours a week.

Real Techniques brushes - scooped some of these up in Ulta's Cyber Monday sale! Super excited because they are a GREAT price and I have only heard wonderful things about them. I'll let you know what I think once I use them a bit!

DERNG bracelet - can't remember what blog I spotted this on...but it's sparkly, chunky, and I love it!

Bip&Bop Initials Necklace - saw this on the lovely Ashley's blog and instagram (Turqouise and Teale) and fell in love with it! Been dropping some major hints to Aaron about this one ;)

Thierry Mugler "Alien" - finally picked myself up a bottle of this, after wanting it for years now. Such a deep, interesting perfume!

Crystal Head Vodka - my drink of choice, but also, this bottle is just so awesome - I just need it.

Nepali Medicine Buddha - good energy and healing via home decor, I've always loved having these around my house.

New Bedding - isn't it funny how when you get older and buy a house, you end up asking for stuff you need that is kind-of boring? Example, last year, Aaron's parents got us a dishwasher. Such a generous and amazing gift... but you don't really understand getting excited about a dishwasher until your well into your "adult" years hahaha Anyways, this year's "home" related need is bedding for the master bedroom (all white - I have a vision) ;)


What's on your Christmas Wish List this year??

xx em

10 comments:

  1. Love EVERYTHING on here. Those jammies are too cute! I would probably wear those 24/7 if possible. I also love my clarisonic. I keep it in the shower and use it 2-3x/ week. You can really tell a difference. It leaves you skin really tight and soft.

    Thanks SO much for sharing your favorite things and linking up!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Clarisonic and it is a life saver! I have not missed one night of using it since I owned it because it works so well! I am an Angel girl all the way by Thierry Mugler! Have worn it for years. I like Alien too! Thanks so much for linking up with us! By the way, your dog is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a Clairsonic - but the likelyhood of that being under my tree is slim to none!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love these things! The Naked Palette 2 is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Naked palate! I have the first one also but tend to use the second one more!! :)

    Have a great weekend girl!
    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Emily! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! Looking forward to following your posts as well! I know exactly what you mean about growing up and asking for boring gifts! For example, I asked for a fireplace utinsel thing this year! Lol. Well I asked for some other personal stuff for myself but I do find myself asking for stuff for our home a lot! I love those PJ's, those colors in that eyeshadow palet, and that chunky bracelet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We actually almost asked for a vaacuum this year...what happened to the years of purses, makeup, clothes, etc?? ;)) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great week :) xx

      Delete
  7. that necklace has been on my perpetual shopping list for a while - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥