Tuesday, December 31, 2013

{Resolutions for 2014}



I can't believe it's already December 31st! Wow, this year has gone at lightning speed and it's been a crazy busy one! I still haven't done a Christmas re-cap post - eek! Oh well, I guess doing that in January isn't totally unacceptable, right? Look out for that post soon ;)

In 2013...

- Celebrated my 25th birthday
- Started my new job at Ohio State
- Finally decided what I want to do with my life (career-wise)
- Applied (twice) and got accepted to grad school
- Bought a house with my partner in crime ;)
- Got my first puppy

Now that 2014 is just around the corner, I thought I would share some of my goals/resolutions. I have never been one to stick to these (don't think I'm alone in that ;) but I am really going to give it my best effort this year.

1) The almost universal NY Resolution - Get fit!

I am the maid-of-honor in my best friend's wedding this coming Memorial Day - so "Operation Hot Stuff" is underway as I will be photographed many times over...and of course, I want to be healthier too (less shallow reason ;)


2) SAVE SAVE SAVE

Major goal this year - I already have it planned out. Instead of focusing on buying "stuff", I am going to save my money and work on paying off that ugly little word...debt.

 photo tumblr_mgc9tt73TJ1qm5ctko1_500_zps8b12a004.gif


3) Kick ass (or just survive) my first year of grad school

This starts in t-minus 6 days and I am not gonna lie, I'm stressing about it. I am working full time and going to school part time, and the idea of the work load is already making me a bit panic-y. But I keep telling my self I can do it! 

 photo tumblr_ms6wruBcYu1sg7ck2o1_500_zps8f9b1a43.gif

4) The Unrealistic One
And one that probably won't happen {maybe in my dreams} but we'll throw it on the list - what the heck!
See "Pieces of Me" in Vegas! I can't help it - I love me some Britney!


What are your resolutions for 2014??

4 comments:

  1. SO want to see Brit in Las Vegas at some point. Unrealistic is fun :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, save save save has my name all over it. Good luck with grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are great goals and very attainable!! You'll do great!! Happy 2014!! I'm with you on Britney in Vegas…girl is an entertainer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on #1 and #2! :) Best of luck to you on your resolutions! I'm sure you will do great! it sounds like you had a successful year in 2013!! How awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥