Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cheers to a New Year: April, May & June

Happy Thursday! {It's almost Friday!!}
I am linking up with some lovely ladies for Cheers to a New Year post...


APRIL

I started blogging again after a bit of a hiatus...and came back in April with this post here.

Took the GMAT {ick}...final step to applying for grad school and getting on my way to an MBA!

Aaron and I also went up to Cleveland to brew beer for the first time - something that he has spent a lot of time doing since (I created a monster ;)



MAY

Spent time a Franklin Park Conservatory, attending the Asian Festival on a gorgeous day.




On May 17th - One of the biggest accomplishments of my life {thus far}...we bought our house!



JUNE

Aaron and I celebrated our anniversary on June 3rd <3



On June 16th - Celebrated Father's Day with my dad and went to the Columbus Art Museum :)


What a fun link-up! Can't wait for the next three months...
Be sure to check out Laura's blog if you want to join in!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh these posts are making me nostalgic for warmer weather! Glad you linked up with us today lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wrap up... and your home looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is so adorable and has so much character! Go you with the GMAT - not fun I know. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is so pretty! I have alllways wanted to brew beer, my brothers do and it's really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try my best to get back to each and every one ♥